Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's been one hell of a year

and I'll let that stand on it's own without further comment. This blog has been neglected in favor of more important things like kids, family, work, kids, housework, and kids.

Here are a few things I've worked on, though the two biggest projects aren't pictured (one was a cardigan for me and the other was a cardigan for my mom's birthday).



The socks I knit as we crazily crossed the Klamath Pass in a freak late Spring snow storm.



These turned out just like I imagined. I adore this yarn from the Sanguine Gryphon.



Two plain pairs but I love them just the same

There were lots more projects but these are some of my favorites.

I hope that life is looking up for my anonymous readers and that the sun brings brighter days for you all in spirit as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home