Sunday, August 09, 2009

Even when you think you know better, you don't.

Yesterday I acquired some lovely Eidos sock yarn at the Sock Summit which was marked "Charmides" though from looking at their website I think it looks more like 'Calliope'. I frustratingly wound it into a ball (my ball winder doesn't handle sock weight well and my swift is jenky) then cast on for Circle Socks which has been sitting in my queue for a really long time.

I thought I knew better than the designer so I'm frogging and starting again for the third time.

I'm upset at my own stupidity and bull headedness (yes, I realize that is not a word) and will accept condolences in the form of this, these, or this charming fellow.

It really is beautiful yarn so starting over is preferrable to tossing it into a forgotten corner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home