Thursday, April 24, 2008

Knitterly things

I've got all these knitterly things to say. I keep thinking of them and then forgetting. Interesting, deep, and meaningful things. But then I forget. I'm forgetting a lot of things lately. I want to be a real blogger (ala Pinocchio) but just don't know if I have the stuff for it.

I will share a few diamonds in the rough that I retained though.

Reasons Knitting is easier than parenting:

~If I yell at my knitting I don't lay awake at night worrying that I've destroyed my carefully crafted bonding.

~If I get tired of a project I can move on to a new one and no one thinks less of me.

~I can ignore knitting all day and no one gets hurt.

~Knitting never wakes me up at night.

Feel free to add your own in the comments section.

1 Comments:

Blogger BK said...

Reasons parenting is easier than knitting:

1. I know how to do it.
2. If I start the pattern out right, it will mostly finish up on its own.
3. I know how do deal with schooling and drooling, but not pooling.
4. Kids come complete with ribs already attached.
5. I'm a tense knitter, but a laid back mom.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home