Friday, April 27, 2007

I'm just not in the mood, Honey

I'm actually not really in the mood to knit lately. I was sick for a week and a half and for some reason just loathed the idea of knitting. Probably because I was too exhausted to think.

Now I'm feeling better but still not in the mood. Last night I got to watch most of "Grey's Anatomy" alone and I felt guilty about not finishing Shawn's Dashing so I picked it up and got all but the thumb and weaving in done. I finished the rest of that today while he and Grey napped (Shawn is still sick).

The other day, in the middle of my funk, I bought some sock yarn thinking I could make my mom socks for Mother's Day. So I cast them on, going to use my own pattern because I can't find one I like.

Really is it a good idea to start socks that I have to be done in two weeks when one is in a knitting funk?

Oh, mom's b-day is also in May. Maybe something that's not knitted would be best for that occasion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home