Sunday, January 21, 2007

In which I post lots of pictures

I finished the second brown sock. They are so great! I will make lots more as soon as I can.


I sent this hat to my sister


I made this one that I'm not sure what I'll do with it yet



I had 5 skeins of Lion Brand Thick and Quick Woolease that I bought to make a cardigan for dd but couldn't ever find a pattern I liked for it so its become several hats, those are just two of them.

I bought this pattern, its so gorgeous and was desinged when she was only 17. Too bad its pieced though, I might try to mess with it and do it one piece (then it will be a lot more likely to actually make it).


This is the result of a very good mail day


One the left is the yarn and pattern for dd's cardigan (Knitting Pure & Simple and Brown sheep worsted in Magic blue) and on the right is the spinning kit dh gave me for my birthday that's in about 2 weeks.

I've been fooling with it and made some crappy yarn


I decided to knit my first attempts into a scarf in the order they were spun as the kit contains 8 oz of roving so it should make a nice funky scarf (some people might think its actually intentional too!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home